- Acquiring the phonology of Oneida (one)
- Acquiring the pronoun system used in the acquisition process
- Acquiring the a-stem pronouns
- Researching various indigenous communities’ efforts to strengthen their language
- Creating a file documentary on their language learning process
The period is from June 6 to July 29, 2011 and will be for 40 hours weekly. The pay ranges from USD 9.00/hr for undergraduate freshmen to USD 11.00 for graduate students.
For more information, see “Jobs & Internship Positions for 2011.” The link to the Microsoft Word document is “Summer Intern – Language Revitalization.”