Between 3 and 28 June, the American Indian Language Development Institute at the University of Arizona is offering seven courses aimed at helping people document, learn and maintain languages.
The offerings are:
- Where Are Your Keys by Evan Gardner,
- Community Language Archiving by Shannon Bishoff,
- Creating Linguistic Products for Native American Languages by Colleen Fitzgerald,
- Teaching Indigenous Language Through Traditional Ecological Knowledge by Teresa Newberry,
- Topics in Native American Linguistics by Luis Barragan,
- Language Immersion and Acquisition in the Home and the Community by Jennie DeGroat, and
- Revitalizing Spiritual Traditions by Phil Cash Cash.
Promotional video by Evan Gardner:
Promotional video by Phil Cash Cash: